Washburn Lawyer, Spring 2009
The Rule of Law and the Global War on Terrorism: Detainees, Interrogations, and Military Commissions (389 KB PDF)
Highlights individual presentations by nationally and internationally renowned legal experts and practitioners.
Close Up: Tim Belsan (Student) (307 KB PDF)
Editor in Chief, Washburn Law Journal. (Also highlights the 2009 Foulston Siefkin Lecture by Donald Zillman).
Washburn Law Alumni: Practicing and Living Abroad (244 KB PDF)
Reflections of a diverse group of Washburn Law graduates throughout the world.
Delano E. Lewis: An International Perspective (362 KB PDF)
Ambassador Delano E. Lewis '63 returned to Washburn Law as a Spring 2009 Business and Transactional Law Center Distinguished Alumnus in Residence.
Planned Giving (163 KB PDF)
Hugh D. Mauch '56 establishes law scholarship to support western Kansas college graduates who plan to further their education at Washburn Law.
Leading by Example: Recent Endowments (403 KB PDF)
Alumni and friends support the law school through endowments and scholarships.
Student Awards (318 KB PDF)
Features advocacy award recipients, Order of Barristers inductees, journal award recipients, and Irvine E. Ungerman Award for Clinical Practice.
- Center for Law and Government (335 KB PDF)
- Center for Excellence in Advocacy (205 KB PDF)
- Business and Transactional Law Center (228 KB PDF)
- Children and Family Law Center (279 KB PDF)
- Washburn Law Clinics and Externship Program (295 KB PDF)
In Every Issue
- Letter from the Dean (269 KB PDF)
- Letter from the President (258 KB PDF)
- Class Actions & In Memoriam (229 KB PDF)
Your classmates and their accomplishments; In remembrance of alumni who have passed away.
- Faculty Achievements (447 KB PDF)
Recent publications, activities, and honors of the Washburn Law Faculty.
- Alumni News and EventsDean's Circle Dinner; Lifetime E-Mail Address; Class of '84 Reunion; Alumni and Admissions Receptions; 3rd Annual Washburn Law Alumni Association Golf Tournament, Annual John F. Keuther Memorial Golf Tournament (426 KB PDF)
- Front Cover & Table of Contents (725 KB PDF)
- Back Cover (Upcoming Events) (195 KB PDF)