Washburn Lawyer, Summer 2003
100 Years of Washburn Law in the Judiciary (4.3 MB PDF)
by Professor James M. Concannon
Highlights members of the Washburn Law family who have been appellate judges and those who have served as federal judges.
Washburn Judiciary: Dedication to Justice (6 MB PDF)
Profiles of selected Washburn Law alumni who serve as judges.
Recent Grads on the Move (717 KB PDF)
These recent graduates are up and coming stars.
2003 Graduation (4.1 MB PDF)
Profile of the May 2003 Commencement speaker, John D. Kemp, and photos of the festivities.
Faculty Notes (4.1 MB PDF)
Recent publications and achievements of the Washburn Law faculty.
"Remembering the School Where it all Began" (249 KB PDF)
Arthur S. Goldberg, Class of 1939, and planned giving.
- From the Dean (232 KB PDF)
Washburn Law begins its Centennial Celebration.
- Centers for Excellence
- Washburn Law Clinic (768 KB PDF)
- In Memoriam (132 KB PDF)
Remembering classmates who have passed away.
- Class Actions (914 KB PDF)
Your classmates and their accomplishments.
- News & Events
- Part 1: Career Services; Admissions; Centennial Celebration; Russian Visitors; Reunion (948 KB PDF)
- Part 2: Alumni Events; Bayles Retirement; Alumni Relations Office; Alumni Directory (2.5 MB PDF)
- Part 3: Mentoring; Brown v. Board; Law School Association Board Elections; Foulston Siefkin Lecture; Moot Court Team (135 KB PDF)
- Front Cover & Table of Contents (3.5 MB PDF)
- Annual Fund & Back Cover (Upcoming Events) (4.7 MB PDF)