Washburn Law Journal — a scholarly journal focusing on legal issues, published by students
ABA Family Law Quarterly — a scholarly journal designed to keep practitioners current with an analytical view of existing and emerging family law issues
Washburn Lawyer — alumni magazine
Clinic Newsletter — biannual update from the Washburn Law Clinic
Centers for Excellence
- Business and Transactional Law Center Director's Reports
- Center for Excellence in Advocacy Director's Reports
- Center for Law and Government Director's Reports
- Children and Family Law Center Director's Reports and Student Newsletters
- International and Comparative Law Center Director's Reports
- Oil and Gas Law Center Director's Reports
Washburn Agricultural Law and Tax Report (WALTR) — focuses on legal and tax issues that agricultural producers, agricultural businesses, and rural landowners face.
The Law Teacher — biannual publication by the Institute for Law Teaching and Learning, which provides a forum for ideas for improving teaching and learning in law schools and informs law teachers of the activities of the Institute.