Washburn Lawyer, Fall/Winter 2004
A Different Kind of View From the Bench (617 KB PDF)
By The Honorable J. Thomas Marten
Discusses how a legal education can expand career possibilities.
Washburn Alumni Profiles (187 KB PDF)
This issue highlights some of the Washburn Law alumni in non-traditional legal careers.
Rising Stars: Recent Grads on the Move (106 KB PDF)
Recent alumni and their early career successes.
Planned Giving: Larry K. Meeker (75 KB PDF)
Larry Meeker, Class of 1967, uses a charitable remainder unitrust to benefit Washburn Law.
A Centennial Celebration: Giving Back (211 KB PDF)
Highlights recent donations to Washburn Law.
Leading By Example: Recent Endowments (71 KB PDF)
Alumni and friends support the law school through endowments.
United States Supreme Court Swearing In (1.3 MB PDF)
Washburn Law alumni participate in U.S. Supreme Court Swearing In ceremony.
Classroom Dedication (773 KB PDF)
School of Law classrooms renovated.
Reunion Weekend (1 MB PDF)
Washburn Law alumni return to the school.
- Letter From the Dean (179 KB PDF)
- Centers for Excellence
- Washburn Law Clinic (106 KB PDF)
- In Memoriam (116 KB PDF)
Remembering classmates who have passed away.
- News & Events
- Part 1: Tenth Circuit and Kansas Court of Appeals; Mentor Program...A Success!; Building the Mitigation Case; Dean's Circle (524 KB PDF)
- Part 2: WashLaw Web; 17th Annual Family Law Institute; Enron Three Years Later; Admissions Fall 2004; Alumni Receptions; Alumni Fellow (574 KB PDF)
- Part 3: December Graduates; Summer Study Abroad Program (630 KB PDF)
- Class Actions (309 KB PDF)
Your classmates and their accomplishments.
- Get Your Washburn Law Gear (216 KB PDF)
- Front Cover & Table of Contents (276 KB PDF)
- Back Cover (Upcoming Events) (172 KB PDF)