In-State Tuition for Colorado Residents
You may also be comparing the cost of a law degree with the quality of education provided by the institution and its faculty. You can save over $18,200 by choosing an outstanding legal education in Washburn's collegial environment, and receive the added benefit of our low 9.6:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Washburn Law
- Fast Track Two Year Option
- Spring Start Program
- More than $2 million in scholarships awarded last year
- New Oil and Gas Law Center, a total of five Centers for Excellence
- Seven "Live Client Clinic" practice areas
- Externships provide hands-on, practical experience
- 11th Ranked Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing Program
- Top 20 ranking for government jobs
- Capital City Advantage
- Strong Alumni Network
Colorado residents qualify for resident tuition at Washburn Law.
Currently, the resident tuition and fees rate at Washburn Law for the 2015-2016 academic year is only $19,964, far below the $38,228 average tuition for Colorado law schools.
University of Colorado at Boulder
J.D. Candidate, '15
"After just one year, my experience as a Washburn Law student has far exceeded my expectations. Washburn Law offers the unique benefits of being in a capital city that is both affordable and easy to access. Washburn Law's excellent reputation and exceptionally active, helpful, and well-connected professional development office landed me a highly competitive summer associate job at a large law firm after my 1L year."