In-State Tuition for Oklahoma Residents
You may also be comparing the cost of a law degree with the quality of education provided by the institution and its faculty. You can save over $10,500 by choosing an outstanding legal education in Washburn's collegial environment, and receive the added benefit of our low 10.4:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Washburn Law
- More than $2 million in scholarships awarded last year
- New Oil and Gas Law Center, a total of five Centers for Excellence
- Seven "Live Client Clinic" practice areas
- Externships provide hands-on, practical experience
- 11th Ranked Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing Program
- Top 20 ranking for government jobs
- Fast Track Two Year Option
- Spring Start Program
- Capital City Advantage
- Strong Alumni Network
Oklahoma residents qualify for resident tuition beginning in fall 2014.
Currently, the resident tuition and fees rate for the 2013-2014 academic year is only $18,880, much below the $29,382 average tuition for Oklahoma law schools.
Oklahoma State University
J.D. , '13
"Washburn Law has everything you need to get your Juris Doctor, prepare for the bar exam, and live comfortably. The faculty members are very supportive and are there to help you succeed in your field of study and professional career. I had a great experience at Washburn Law, and I highly recommend it."