In-State Tuition for Missouri Residents
You may also be comparing the cost of a law degree with the quality of education provided by the institution and its faculty. You can save over $12,300 by choosing an outstanding legal education in Washburn's collegial environment, and receive the added benefit of our low 9.6:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Washburn Law
- Fast Track Two Year Option
- Spring Start Program
- More than $2 million in scholarships awarded last year
- New Oil and Gas Law Center, a total of five Centers for Excellence
- Seven "Live Client Clinic" practice areas
- Externships provide hands-on, practical experience
- 11th Ranked Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing Program
- Top 20 ranking for government jobs
- Capital City Advantage
- Strong Alumni Network
Missouri residents qualify for resident tuition at Washburn Law.
Currently, the resident tuition and fees rate at Washburn Law for the 2015-2016 academic year is only $19,964, far below the $32,285 average tuition for Missouri law schools.
Missouri Western State University
J.D. Candidate, '14
"I decided to attend Washburn University School of Law to pursue my law degree because of the great things I had heard about Washburn Law. I think it is ideal to attend law school in the state's capital because there are great opportunities to see all levels of the court systems. Overall, the decision I made to leave Missouri and pursue my legal education in Topeka has been a great decision."