In-State Tuition for Nebraska Residents
You may also be comparing the cost of a law degree with the quality of education provided by the institution and its faculty. You can save over $10,500 by choosing an outstanding legal education in Washburn's collegial environment, and receive the added benefit of our low 9.6:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Washburn Law
- More than $2 million in scholarships awarded last year
- New Oil and Gas Law Center, a total of five Centers for Excellence
- Seven "Live Client Clinic" practice areas
- Externships provide hands-on, practical experience
- 11th Ranked Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing Program
- Top 20 ranking for government jobs
- Fast Track Two Year Option
- Spring Start Program
- Capital City Advantage
- Strong Alumni Network
Nebraska residents qualify for resident tuition beginning in fall 2014.
Currently, the resident tuition and fees rate for the 2013-2014 academic year is only $18,880, much below the $29,440 nonresident rate.
University of Nebraska at Lincoln
J.D. Candidate, '15
"From the moment I first visited Washburn Law, I knew it was the right place for me. It's the perfect place for studying law: small class sizes, friendly staff, and knowledgeable professors willing to go the extra mile to help you become a great attorney. Above all, Washburn Law provides a welcoming and collegial atmosphere, making your law school experience memorable and rewarding."