Photograph: Eagle statue outside law school.

Student Practice License

Some externships may require students to obtain a student practice license. After speaking with the Externship Director, you will be advised whether the license is required for your particular placement. If it is needed, you will contact Debi Schrock, Law Clinic Managing Director, at (785) 670-1953 or debi.schrock [at] with questions and to begin the application process.