Welcome to the Washburn Law Alumni Newsletters for 2013.
- Drafting Contracts and Conveyances
- Oil and Gas Conservation Law and Practice
- 7th Annual Domestic Case Management Training
- Advanced Family Law
- Alumni Association Awards
- Class Actions
- In Memoriam
- First Year Summer Spotlights
- Oil and Gas Law Center Launched
- Endowed Chairs, Professorships Awarded
- Commencement 2013
- LARW Ranked 11th Nationally
- Lawless Capitalism with Steven Ramirez: February 24
- Volunteer to Judge the ABA Client Counseling Competition February 9
- Employment and Labor Law Symposium Set for Feb. 28. Register today!
- Supreme Court Swearing-In: A Unique Opportunity for Washburn Law Alumni
- 36th Annual Foulston Siefkin Lecture Feb. 22
- Welcome Spring 2013 Class!
- Order Your Copy of the History of Washburn Law
This e-mail alert is sent to keep you up-to-date on what's happening at your law school.
Sign up to receive the Alumni Newsletter by e-mail.
Thank you for all your support in helping shine the light on Washburn University School of Law.