Kansas Court of Appeals Hears Oral Arguments at Washburn Law on September 16, 2014
Washburn University School of Law, the Center for Law and Government, and the Center for Excellence in Advocacy host the Kansas Court of Appeals on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 for a special U.S. Constitution Day session in the Robinson Courtroom and Bianchino Technology Center.
See the docket of hearings (29 KB PDF).
Panel of judges
Tuesday 9:30 a.m. Docket
- 110,872 – Brian S. Sachs v. City of Topeka
- 109,624 – State of Kansas v. Ricky Eugene Roland
- 109,679 – State of Kansas v. Michael D. Plummer
Tuesday 1:30 p.m. Docket
- 110,396 – State of Kansas v. Hillary E. Rice
- 111,217 – State of Kansas v. Hermelindo Cano Espinobarros
- 111,344 – State of Kansas v. Sherry L. Haskell