Kansas Court of Appeals Hears Oral Arguments at Washburn Law on April 15, 2014
Washburn University School of Law, the Center for Law and Government, and the Center for Excellence in Advocacy host the Kansas Court of Appeals on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 in the Robinson Courtroom and Bianchino Technology Center.
See the docket of hearings (74 KB PDF).
Panel of judges
Tuesday 9:00 a.m. Docket
- 110,130 – State of Kansas v. Miles E. Theurer
- 110,094 – Glassman Corporation v. Champion Bldrs, L.L.C.
- 109,313 – State of Kansas v. Breonna M. Wilkins
Tuesday 1:30 p.m. Docket
- 108,301 – State of Kansas v. Stephen Alan Macomber
- 109,118 – State of Kansas v. Santine White
- 109,688 – State of Kansas v. Mathew Scott Evertson
- 110,315 – Kite's Bar & Grill, Inc. D/B/A Kite's Grille & Bar v. Kansas Department of Revenue Alcoholic Beverage Control Division