Building Access Policy
In an effort to increase safety and security the School of Law has implemented the following procedures:
- Law school students, faculty, and staff can access the law school building at any time using their iCard at the north door (second floor) or at the east south patio door (first floor) (i.e., automatic doors).
- The automatic doors unlock and lock at the times indicated below under the "Final Lockup" column.
- On Saturday and Sunday the law school building can be entered only through the automatic doors.
- The public is welcome to use the law library during normal hours but must enter the building prior to the "Final Lockup" times indicated below.
- Persons involved in events taking place outside of normal law school hours, but within library operating hours, are responsible for providing notice to the reference librarian at the beginning and end of the event to enable unlocking and locking of the facilities.
Contact Barbara Ginzburg at email@example.com or (785) 670-1087 to arrange for a modified schedule to the doors that unlock/lock automatically.
Fall 2015 Schedule
Updated: November 12, 2015.
Law School Building
See also Law Library hours.
|Monday||6:30 a.m.||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||6:30 a.m.||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||6:30 a.m.||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||6:30 a.m.||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.|
|Friday||6:30 a.m.||6:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:30 a.m.||N/A||8:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||12:30 p.m.||N/A||9:00 p.m.|
Law Clinic Building
|Monday||7:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m.||7:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday and Sunday: doors locked all day.|
Classes Not In Session
When classes are not in session the Law School and Law Clinic buildings are typically open from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (except Law Clinic is closed on Saturday and Sunday). See the academic calendar for exact dates.
Buildings Are Closed on Holidays
The Law School and Law Clinic buildings remain locked on
- official holidays (typically Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after) and
- during the Winter Holiday (typically December 25-January 1).
See the academic calendar for exact dates.