Install the Wireless Printers on Mac
1. Click the Apple icon in the upper left corner of your screen. Then select System Preferences.
2. Click on Print & Fax.
3. Click the + button to add a new printer.
4. Select the Advanced icon. (Don't see this option? Right-click next to the other icons and select "Customize Toolbar..." Then drag the Advanced icon onto the toolbar.)
- Select from the Type drop down: 'Windows printer via spoolss"
- Enter the following in the URL field: smb://papercut.washburnlaw.edu/printername
- Wireless1 & 2 are located on the 2nd floor and Wireless 3 & 4 are on the 3rd and 4th floor repectively.
- Name the Printer
- Select Generic PostScript Driver
- Click Add.
5. Check "Duplex Printing" and click OK. You will see the printer was added successfully.
6. You have to setup Duplex Printing. Check Two-Sided and save the setting as "Double-Sided." (Dont see this option? Change Preset to "Layout.")
7. When you print you will be asked to authenicate. Enter your WUAD username. This is NOT your full email, it is a different username. Please contact Jewel Makda (785-256-0007) or Mildred Baker (785.274.9532) to obtain this information. Make sure you type wuad\ before your username of it will not work.