Install the Clinic Printer on Windows
Images on this page are representative of what will be displayed during the installation process.The Clinic Printer is an OKI B731.
1. Click the Windows button and type Printers and click the Devices and Printers.
2. Click on Add a printer.
3. Select The printer that I wasnt isn't listed.
4. Select Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname.
5. Type in the IP number in the second box as shown. 172.16.205.215
6. Select OKI and OKI PCL6 Class Driver.
7. Name the Printer.
8. Select Do not share this printer and click Next. Then click Finish.