Request Room Reservation
Submit this form to request a room reservation for meetings/presentations.
- Provide as much information as possible about the event; include any equipment needs.
- For recurring events, list additional dates/times in the 'Special Requests' box.
- Please spell out all words - do not use abbreviations.
- Requests will normally be reviewed within one business day and an appropriate room will be assigned.
- If several events are scheduled at the same time, Donna Vilander, scheduling coordinator, may contact you.
- Note that rooms for lunch events are typically reserved from 12:10-1:00 p.m. to accomodate classes that begin at 1:10 p.m. Please advise speakers of this time constraint.
- If an event involves food, let the custodians know in advance so appropriate trash containers can be provided.
- If a spill occurs during your event, inform the Dean's Office immediately so it can be cleaned as soon as possible.
Information from the "event details" section will be used to publicize the event.
Center for Excellence Events
The Centers, whenever possible, intend to hold events on these days:
- Monday: Center for Law and Government
- Tuesday: Advocacy
- Wednesday: Children and Family Law
- Thursday: Business and Transactional Law
Contact Donna Vilander, Room 331 or (785) 670-1105.