Add Secretary to MyWashburn Course Roster
Faculty should add their secretary as a member of each class roster in MyWashburn so the secretary will be able to receive and send messages.
- Click the My Courses tab.
- Click one of your course titles.
- Scroll down the page, looking in the left column for Configuration Tools.
- Click Members.
- Click Add Members.
- Click Teaching Assistant.
- Type the firstname.lastname of your secretary and Add.
- A small box will appear at top of screen. Type a short message to your secretary.
- Click OK.
- Go back to myCourses and click your next class.
- Repeat the above instructions.
Contact for questions or problems is Jewel Makda at x1776 or firstname.lastname@example.org.