Applying to Washburn Law: Internationally Educated Applicant
Your application will be processed when all items listed have been received by Washburn Law.
In addition to the following law school specific requirements, see the Washburn University International Programs website for additional information.
- Apply Online Via LSAC
- Complete Washburn Law application.
- Attach personal statement.
- Submit $40.00 application fee.
- If you experience technical difficulty with the online application, please call LSAC's help desk at (215) 968-1393.
- Completed credential evaluation by a U.S. service:
- Submit to Credential Assembly Service (CAS) (learn more about CAS):
- Official Law School Admission Test (LSAT) scores.
- Transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended.
- At least one letter of recommendation is required. No more than three letters will be accepted.
- Credential evaluation from a U.S. service (see item 2 above).
At Washburn Law:
- Completed applications are sent to Admissions Committee for review and decision on a rolling basis.
- You can check the status of your application at anytime 24/7.
- Admitted applicants are contacted by phone.
- Packet with acceptance and enrollment instructions is mailed to admitted student.
Please contact us at (800) WASHLAW ((800) 927-4529) or admissions [at] washburnlaw.edu (toll-free is for Admissions only; cannot be transferred to other departments).
As of July 1, 2015, LSAC will no longer provide LSAT scores older than five years plus the current testing year either to law schools or to candidates. Scores earned prior to June 1, 2010 will neither be reported to law schools nor available to candidates.
Prior to July 1, test takers with scores earned prior to June 1, 2010 may use this link to determine the best way to obtain a copy of their older score(s) for their records.