Applying to Washburn Law: First Time Applicants
Your application will be processed when all items listed have been received by Washburn Law.
- Apply Online Via LSAC
- Complete Washburn Law application. The fall priority application date has been extended to May 31.
- Attach personal statement.
- Submit $40.00 application fee or fee waiver code.
Please note: If you have been issued a fee waiver code note that the code is not for use in the LSAC fee waiver space. To use the code: 1) print the Certification Letter from the Forms section of the application; 2) write your code on the Certification Letter; 3) attach the letter to your application OR mail it to the admissions office; and 4) during the checkout process, mark that you are sending your application fee directly to the law school.
- If you experience technical difficulty with the online application, please call LSAC's help desk at (215) 968-1393.
- Submit to Credential Assembly Service (CAS) (learn more about CAS):
- Official Law School Admission Test (LSAT) scores.
- Transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended.
- At least one letter of recommendation is required. No more than three letters will be accepted.
At Washburn Law:
- Completed applications are sent to Admissions Committee for review and decision on a rolling basis.
- You can check the status of your application at anytime 24/7.
- Admitted applicants are contacted by phone.
- Packet with acceptance and enrollment instructions is mailed to admitted student.
Please contact us at (800) WASHLAW ((800) 927-4529) or admissions [at] washburnlaw.edu (toll-free is for Admissions only; cannot be transferred to other departments).