Applying to Washburn Law: First Time Applicants
Your application will be processed when all items listed have been received by Washburn Law.
- Apply Online Via LSAC
- Complete Washburn Law application.
- Attach personal statement.
- Submit $40.00 application fee or fee waiver code.
- If you experience technical difficulty with the online application, please call LSAC's help desk at (215) 968-1393.
- Submit to Credential Assembly Service (CAS) (learn more about CAS):
- Official Law School Admission Test (LSAT) scores.
- Transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended.
- At least one letter of recommendation is required. No more than three letters will be accepted.
At Washburn Law:
- Completed applications are sent to Admissions Committee for review and decision on a rolling basis.
- You can check the status of your application at anytime 24/7.
- Admitted applicants are contacted by phone.
- Packet with acceptance and enrollment instructions is mailed to admitted student.
Please contact us at (800) WASHLAW ((800) 927-4529) or admissions [at] washburnlaw.edu (toll-free is for Admissions only; cannot be transferred to other departments).
We are accepting applications to begin law school in August 2016.
Scholarships are available.
Colorado, Missouri, Texas, Oklahoma, and Nebraska residents, and military veterans, qualify for in-state tuition.
As of July 1, 2015, LSAC will no longer provide LSAT scores older than five years plus the current testing year either to law schools or to candidates. Scores earned prior to June 1, 2010 will neither be reported to law schools nor available to candidates.
Prior to July 1, test takers with scores earned prior to June 1, 2010 may use this link to determine the best way to obtain a copy of their older score(s) for their records.